Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daily Morning Prayer

I received this as palanca on a retreat I was recently on and wanted to share it with you. I am told that the author is Tana Boags. Enjoy!


Good morning, Father! Good morning, Jesus! Good morning, Holy Spirit!

Rom 12:1 - Heavenly Father, according to your Word, I present my body - a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable in thy sight.

Eph 6: 14-17 - Now Father, I gird my loins about with truth, I put on the breastplate of righteousness, I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all I take the shield of faith where with I shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one, and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.

Is 58:8 - And according to your Word, the glory of the Lord is my rear guard.

Now, Heavenly Father, I praise you and thank you for the armor you have provided for me to dress in this day. I am completely covered now, in the name of Jesus, according to your Word, Father.

Matt 16:18 - Upon Jesus I have built my life and my home, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.

Ps 23:1 - You are my shepherd, I shall not want.

Phil 4: 19,13 - For you have supplied all my needs according to your riches in glory, and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2 Cor 10:5 - I cast down all imaginations and bring into captivity every evil thought.

1 Peter 5:7 - And cast all my cares upon you, for you careth for me.

Ps. 103:3 - I praise you for walking in divine health.

Is 53:5 - For you are my God who healeth all my diseases and by your stripes I am healed.

III John 2 - I just praise you and thank you for my prosperity and good health, even as my soul prospers.

Neh 8: 10 - For the joy of the Lord is my strength.

Jer 1: 12 - Father, I have prayed according to your Word, and you have said you would watch over your Word to perform it.

Father, just rise up and live large within me today. For I am yours, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: